Source AAC creates sleek jump starter solution with innovative performance-themed design
resource Corona, California: A reliable jump starter is more than an accessory for off-road enthusiasts, it’s an essential element to get trucks, Jeeps and UTVs ready for the trail. Bulky portable jump starters and awkward cables are more than a nuisance, they take up valuable space for other gear and equipment.
Advanced Accessory Concepts (AAC) has given the portable jump starter a space-saving makeover and added new features in the process.
The Nitrous Power system from AAC is a waterproof jump starter, accessories charger and light source contained in a unique nitrous bottle-inspired design, complete with external charging cable that runs through the lid and looks like a gas feed line. The external cable can be wired to the vehicle’s ignition, charging the Nitrous Power system whenever the vehicle is running. Best of all, it is specifically routed to keep the unit waterproof when charging.
Even if not wired to the ignition, the Nitrous Power system can hold its charge for a full year — yet is sleek and small enough to easily mount under the hood or in tight spaces.
So not only can the Nitrous Power system be mounted out of sight, it keeps the worry of a dead jump starter out of mind.
The Nitrous Power system is one of the most versatile products of its kind, providing a reliable, compact and affordable power source capable of jump-starting cars, trucks, UTVs and motorcycles, charging devices via two USB ports or a 12-volt output, and lighting up the night with a powerful LED lantern.
“Nitrous Power is designed to be ready when you need it the most,” said Rory Connell of AAC Brands. “It’s heavy-duty, waterproof and definitely packs all the charging and illumination power you’ll need on your next adventure.”
Additional features include:
- Two 2-amp USB charge ports, one 12-volt DC out & a charging port
- Sturdy mounting structure that holds the bottle rigidly in place
- Durable, waterproof, heavy-walled ABS construction that protects internal battery & circuit boards
- Charging options including: 12-volt cigarette lighter plug, 110-volt wall charger & hardwire option for a vehicle ignition switch circuit
- Power button that controls lantern function & battery level indicator
- Super Bright LED lantern function & battery level indicator
- O-ring-sealed lid assembly that allows for charging with the lid installed or removed
- Jumper cables with polarity protection circuitry
AAC also offers another version of Nitrous Power that serves simply as a convenient storage unit with tool holder attached.
buy legit isotretinoin About Advanced Accessory Concepts (AAC): Advanced Accessory Concepts (AAC) designs and develops unique accessory components for a myriad of industries, including automotive performance, off-road, marine, RV and industrial applications. At the core of every product AAC designs is American ingenuity and product integrity. With more than 50 years of combined experience, AAC is made up of true enthusiasts, who relentlessly pursue innovation and quality in every product.