The Newest Innovation for Electrical Accessories Gives Off-Road Enthusiasts More Options with Less Installation Time
CORONA, CALIFORNIA—Off-road enthusiasts continue to install LED lighting and other electrical accessories as important aftermarket additions to aid them when traversing extreme terrain and tackling tough elements. But controllers for electrical accessories often use complicated wiring; and installation is often problematic, even for experienced installers.
New from Advanced Accessory Concepts (www.aacbrands.com), the TRIGGER SIX SHOOTER Wireless Accessories Controller adds convenience to the typically arduous process of wiring 12- to 24-Volt accessories by eliminating the need to run wires under the vehicle dash or through the firewall.
Time saved on installation means more fun on the trail. The TRIGGER SIX SHOOTER’s six solid state channels—including two 30 amp, two 10 amp, and two 5 amp solid state circuits—accommodate up to six accessories. The durable and water-proof controller makes it possible to cut costs when installing LED and conventional lighting, E-Lockers, race radios, compressor systems, whips, cooling fans, and more.
The accessories can be controlled from inside or outside the vehicle with the convenient RF Remote, or with a mobile device using the TRIGGER ACS Plus app for iOS and Android phones or tablets. The RF Remote assembly included with every TRIGGER SIX SHOOTER features a sturdy mounting base, detachable back-lit toggle switch assembly, and is programmable for security or use with additional remotes. The App can control dimming and flashing functions for installed lighting, and the controller itself utilizes LED indicators to notify of an active switch (blue) and blown fuses (red), and has its own set of switches for controlling each channel.
Switch location is no longer dictated by existing dash mounted switch panels—the TRIGGER RF Remote universal mount system allows for flexible mounting locations throughout the vehicle. The remote attaches to its mounting base with strong rare-Earth magnets. Once detached, the remote provides accessory control from up to 20 feet away.
When mounted to the roll bar of a UTV, the RF Remote buttons are easier to reach compared to dash switches—no more straining against the seatbelt to reach the dash!
The complete TRIGGER SIX SHOOTER package also includes all necessary wiring harnesses, mounting and wiring accessories, and a decal sheet for specific switch identification.
The functionality of the TRIGGER SIX SHOOTER can also be expanded with several add-on accessories from Advanced Accessory Concepts, including under hood mounting brackets for Jeep JK, the Trigger ONE, individual 40 amp Bluetooth relay, TRIGGER VOLT Bluetooth Battery Voltage Monitor, JK Jeep Wrangler overhead remote mounts, 6- and 36-inch 12 gauge Y harnesses, 8-foot M/F extension, and connector kit. Several Trigger control boxes and remote’s can be used together to control up to 24 accessories.
Users who download the free TRIGGER ACS Plus app open up even more possibilities for their TRIGGER SIX SHOOTER Wireless Accessory Controller. The mobile app allows users to control power to all circuits, set a custom master voltage cutoff for the system, monitor vehicle battery voltage and set a low voltage notification, set custom RF Remote background colors, toggle or momen
tary switch functions, and more.
Additional features and details for the TRIGGER SIX SHOOTER include:
TRIGGER SIX SHOOTER Control Box
- Six solid state channels; two 30-amp circuits, two 10-amp circuits, two 5-amp
- 12-to 24-volt input/output
- Water proof connectors on outputs
- Manual control buttons for on/off on top of case
- Built in DIN connector for manual control with conventional toggle switches (harness sold separately)
- User adjustable low voltage cutout to shut down TRIGGER if battery voltage gets low
- Fuse’s built in
- 100-amp fuse installed on positive input wire for protection
- Waterproof cover case withstands temperatures as high as 250 degrees, and as low as below freezing.
- LEDs indicate when the relay is on (blue), and if the fuse is blown (red)
- Three wire connection to vehicle: ground, switched positive and battery positive
TRIGGER SIX SHOOTER RF Remote
- Usable inside or outside the vehicle.
- 2.4 ghz RF connection to the control box
- Replaceable battery power and/or 12-Volt hardwired option for backlit switches
- Back lit with press of button
- Delayed off for the back light
- User adjustable color changing background/switch light when hardwired to 12-24 volts
- Custom switch labels included
- Weatherproof design
TRIGGER ACS Plus Mobile App
- Bluetooth control from iOS and Android phone and tablets
- Simple interface for turning on and off the six channels
- Allows customized names for each channel
- User adjustable main power cutoff for low voltage
- Battery voltage shows in app screen
- Controls backlight color in the RF Remote switch pad
- App allows for dimming, strobe, on and off functions
- Screen switches user selectable between toggle and momentary
TRIGGER SIX SHOOTER Harnesses
- Kit includes six 8-foot wire harnesses—two 12 gauge, two 14 gauge, two 18 gauge—with the waterproof mating connector to the control box on one end and blank wires on the other
- Harnesses include sturdy vinyl shroud
For more information visit triggercontroller.com or call Advanced Accessory Concepts at 951-339-1460.